When a product Significantly reduces waste, whether by using plastic-free packaging or with recycled materials, we try to highlight it. Earth Day may be over, but we’re happy to say there are still great deals going on this weekend on eco-friendly gear, from biodegradable cleaning rags to reusable bottles.
Special offer for Gear readers: get a One year subscription to WIRED for $ 5 ($ 25 off). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you wish). Subscriptions help fund the work we do every day.
Discover our Ecological cleaning guide for more recommendations.
- Set of four Bluebirds tea towels for $ 28 ($ 7 off): Redeem code CLEANGREEN on these cute biodegradable fabrics when you buy four or more to get $ 7 off (you get one for free). They do not emit odor or mold and dry quickly. You can throw them in the washing machine or in the upper rack of your dishwasher up to 200 times.
- Marley’s Monsters Paperless Napkins 24 pack for $ 43 ($ 11 off): Redeem code EARTHDAY2021 to get 20% off the site. We especially like the super absorbent Unpaper towels. They hang together, so you can roll them up like traditional paper napkins. They’re expensive, but you’ll save money in the long run by cutting back on disposable paper towels. You can also go for a smaller 12 pack for $ 24, or six for $ 13, with the discount.
- Multipack of Stasher bags for $ 38 ($ 13 off): These are WIRED’s favorites as they easily replace unnecessary ziplock bags. Just wash them and reuse them to permanently store just about anything. This set includes a snack bag, two sandwich bags and a half gallon bag.
- Reusable Baggu bag for $ 9 ($ 3 off): Redeem code EARTH DAY at checkout for 25% off all reusable bags. Stop using plastic bags to bring home groceries – get a reusable bag if you don’t already have one! With this Back to Earth collection from Baggu, you can transport your vegetables in style. Corpse Bags are made from a mix of scraps of fabric, but there are a ton of other prints to choose from, like characters from The simpsons or Where is Waldo.
- Home / Work Earth Week Collection for 20% off: Home / Work is one of our favorite small businesses which showcases local artists and sustainable businesses. Its Earth Week collection includes everything from art prints to bamboo dishes and lunch boxes, and it’s all 20% off.
Menstrual Product Deals