Morgan Hill, Calif. / Accesswire / March 30, 2023 / EMQ, the world’s leading software provider of open source IoT data infrastructure, is highly anticipated EMQX Cloud Serverless It is scheduled to be released on April 1, 2023.
By incorporating serverless technology, EMQ has enhanced the flexibility and affordability of its fully managed MQTT messaging service. This is the perfect solution for small businesses, startups, and independent developers. With EMQ’s revolutionary MQTT over QUIC technology, users can be confident that all messages will be delivered securely and quickly.
EMQX Cloud Serverless enables IoT developers to develop and test their projects more efficiently than ever before. In just 5 seconds he can have the MQTT service up and running.
If you’re looking for a reliable, scalable, and cost-effective MQTT messaging platform, look no further than EMQX Cloud Serverless.
MQTT messaging has never been faster, easier and cheaper.
EMQX cloud serverless means:
- Faster time to market: EMQ’s revolutionary serverless MQTT broker lets you focus on creating IoT-driven business logic instead of worrying about managing infrastructure. This reduces the time to market for your application.
- Significant cost savings: Its large multi-tenant clusters prevent users from paying for idle resources, which is especially beneficial for IoT applications with unpredictable traffic patterns. With a free quota of 1,000,000 sessions per month, 1 GB of traffic, and the ability to have up to 1000 sessions, you can get started with EMQX Cloud Serverless for free. Pay-as-you-go pricing ensures you only pay for the amount of time and data you use each month, keeping your IoT costs low.see price here.
- High performance autoscaling architecture: EMQ’s serverless MQTT technology is intelligent and self-scaling to seamlessly meet changing business demands. It can also improve reliability by automatically scaling resources and handling server failures.
Prevent overspending with timely reminders and flexible options
With EMQX Cloud Serverless, you’ll always be in control of your spending. Starting April 1st, you can set a monthly spending limit between $1 and $10,000 and receive timely reminders when you are nearing the limit. Additionally, you can specify actions that are triggered when the consumption reaches the usage limit for the current month. You have the flexibility to stop deployment or continue billing based on your preference.
- If you set the limit to $0, your serverless deployment will only consume free quota.
- If you set a spending limit above $0, you must provide a payment method.
Note that your serverless deployment will be suspended if there are overdue charges, even if you haven’t reached your usage limit.
After April 1, 2023, all users who created a Serverless (Beta) deployment will be automatically converted to a general release with the deployment’s monthly spending limit set to $0 by default. This means your serverless deployment won’t incur additional charges until you change your usage limits.
Managing infrastructure can be overwhelming, but EMQ, we’ve got you covered. EMQX Cloud Serverless is a serverless MQTT broker that eliminates the need to manage infrastructure while providing affordable high availability and scalability.
EMQ’s team of experts is dedicated to providing the latest features and technologies, ensuring our clients have access to the best tools for their IoT applications.
join the future of IoT connectivity EMQX cloud serverless
click here Join EMQ’s Serverless MQTT webinar covering everything you need to know about this revolutionary technology and how it can help your business. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay one step ahead. Register now!
Start your journey today Witness the unparalleled possibilities of serverless MQTT.
EMQ is the world’s leading software provider of open source IoT data infrastructure. Its core portfolio includes EMQX, the world’s most scalable and reliable open source MQTT messaging platform, HStreamDB, the world’s first native streaming database, and Neuron, a lightweight industrial IoT connectivity server.
EMQX supports 100 million concurrent IoT device connections per cluster while maintaining extremely high throughput and sub-millisecond latency. Trusted by over 300 customers for his mission-critical IoT scenarios, including well-known brands like HPE, VMware, Verifone, SAIC Volkswagen and Ericsson.
EMQ’s global R&D center is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 10 offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
305 Vineyard Town Center, Morgan Hill, CA, USA 95037
www.emqx.com | [email protected]
sauce: EMQ Technologies Co., Ltd.